Inspired by academics Middlebrow and Dr. Write, I've decided to get bloggy--twice weekly for now.
Is this another totally unnecessary blog? Yes.
Is it an act of supreme hubris to think people will want to read this? Yes.
Will it last longer than a month? Hmmmm....
Stop by the Front Porch to find out. Save room for pie.
3 comments:
Yes. I knew you couldn't resist. And I see you have already linked to the only blogs that matter. And I like the blog title. Middlebrow will be joining Sleep E on the front porch regularly.
Welcome to the bloggerhood, Sleepy E. Though this seems to beg the question, why so sleepy? Perhaps because you are hanging out on the porch, eating pie, when you should be sleeping? (that's the mom in me!) I'll see you at Middlebrow, where I am trying to think of the most notorious book I haven't read.
Cheers!
Think of it as a pet: if you don't feed and water it, it will die on your bed and we all hate having dead things in our bed now don't we?
Post a Comment