Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Only Did It Because Lisa B Told Me To

My entry in the Google Poetry cavalcade using the keywords "cleavage" and "hyperbole" (I changed the punc-tilly-ation, of course).

The Weight and Cleavage Sonnet

The details: It’s amazing how
Maybe if you boys showed a bit more
Cleavage (Weight and Cleavage are
Films in French) – the one directly below.

Hyperbole: Unless you (shadow
That you are) mean THAT there
Cleavage. MY ankles and cleavage are
Not what I said. I think you know…

The blues: Maybe if you boys showed a bit more
In our critical reports. Although,
Maybe if you boys showed a bit more
Cleavage! Weight and Cleavage are
More than a bikini top. The others had
Enough cleavage. Weight and cleavage are.

5 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

Sweet! You're going to be anthologized before your movie comes out!

Clint Gardner said...

Oh and the repetions are where it is at, Man.

Solid.

middlebrow said...

Yes, I agree. Sleepy E will soon join us on the Google Poem Anthology.

Lisa B. said...

I feel like, what, a Svengali. Like I'm Malcolm McLaren and you're the Sex Pistols.

Clint Gardner said...

Here's one for you in all its googled glory (i.e I didn't edit it at all):

the way of the puck

Compiled 9/14/2005 12:57:48 AM GMT


but the
puck does not. the
opponent is not in your way, but is in the
way
of the
puck. A bad time to pass or shoot. In the
diagram above you are trying to ...
-
The goaltender would be leaning one way
and the
puck always found a way
to go in.
But added to that was the
speed factor. Messier had the
ability to drive a ...
-
Attempting to interfere in any way
with Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc. networks or
network security, or attempting to use the
WolfgangPuck.com service to ...
-
The only way
that a player can intentionally deflect the
puck into the
net without
using his stick is by using his skate. So, if Jagr positioned his leg in ...
-
Total Puck Control. By Jim W. Gettys There’s one sure way
to tell whether a game
truly works: Does it nail the
control scheme? Halo hit it right on the
nose ...
-
Canada, Sports news, scores, stats, features and more in Canada and abroad from
SLAM! Sports.
-
... relative or aquaintance who in some way
acts like Puck. Then with a partner
in class discuss in what way
the person they know is like Puck. ...
-
Larsen beat a Mighty Ducks defender to the
puck in the
corner and cut to the
corner
... who muscled his way
to the
puck and one-tied his third goal of
the ...
-
When hit the
puck collapses and is then on it’s way. As The Super Puck is on it’s
way, gliding over almost any surface, the
beads redistribute evenly ...
-
He threw the
puck against the
back of
the goal. Yelle went by. Vinny whirled the
other way
with the
puck. He set up linemate Ruslan Fedotenko for the
first ...