Today while playing basketball I got hit in the mouth and now it is getting big and puffy. I also have a bloody gash on my eyelid from an errant finger and a bruise on my knee when I went down. My hand and foot also hurt from punching and kicking inanimate objects after missing a dozen easy ones.
Sometimes it feels good getting beat up but this is ridiculous. I am enjoying the fat lip, though, which is a good sight gag and should be seen in person. I would have taken a picture but my trusty Elph is on the fritz so I will have to describe it to you. My fat lip makes me look like a doofus; it immediately knocks 20 points off my IQ (more if I make faces). It is the right side of the upper lip that is affected--it's swollen to twice its regular size, like a collagen injection that didn't spread out properly across my mouth.
If I make a Sid Vicious snarl it looks like I have some kind of rare disease. My eyes, nose, chin, cheeks and ears recede. I am lip. I am all lip. God save the queen.
1 comment:
The character in the story I just cranked out has a fat lip. You might count yourself as an inpiration along with a misplaced hornet.
Post a Comment