Lately I keep coming across unknown lurking members of the Front Porch readership. I don't think I gave these people the link....either they stumbled across it or they Googled it or I don't know what. There is the old flame who contacted me recently (because someone else's BLOG linked to mine and my website...who could that be?), there're the dudes in New Hampshire who are in the movie who told me they knew about my movie's success because they saw it mentioned on the blog, there's the friend of a friend who reads it (to find out what is going on).
So it seems the Front Porch readership goes beyond the SLC Contingent, which is both interesting and disturbing.
I encourage all lurkers to come forward and say hello, to acknowledge that this is a dialogue and not a monologue. Come off the sidewalk and onto the Porch. Would you rather be invisible or have the power to fly? Fly! We want flyers here, not lurkers. Come forward. Come forward and claim your prize.
4 comments:
New Hampshire Dude lurker #1 here, Skully from Air Hockey Champion. I'm very excited for your movie, and there's chat that AHC will make a glorious return to 1/4 capacity filled all ages punk shows really soon. See you in HOUSTON, bro. Just want to know the date it plays. We'll be there. - Skully. Feel free to lurk me at http://www.createandcomplete.com
Hi All, I'm K, E's Friend in NY. I guess I don't want to be considered a "Lurker" so here i am, in all my Glory
K.
How do I Post A pic??
E,I'm guilty of being a lurker. I don't have the luxury of thinking about the mysteries of the universe and writing about them. You guys are my little snippet of what "could have been" had I pursued a writing career. I've thought about starting my own blog, but I'm afraid it would be too boring and the juicy stuff would get me in hot water some where. I fantasize about writing a novel, but I would settle for having time to read one now. Since I have a minor connection to you, some of your blogs interest me, kinda like cliff notes.
The Dragon
Good advice, Kirk! Glad to see you here! Are you blogging also?
Post a Comment