I've decided to revisit the novel for another month, starting today. It's already been 9 months since the first draft petered out back on November 30. I can't seem to make any progress at all these days so I think I need to try the speedwriting thing once again. The goal will be to increase the scope of the book by about 50 percent while trimming by a third and dividing all action into 18 discrete chapters. This will be fairly hard because the things are still very poopy at this point. Alas, poop in, poop out.
Will post from time to time at the Noveling blog.
Anyone up for this? Anyone?
2 comments:
I'm in. My goal is to use my office hours to work on a new, different novel, which I started, only didn't know it, by writing a story. So I already have some. But I'm in. And I'll post to the novelling blog.
ciao!
bully for the novelists.
Post a Comment