Monotony The Game of Wife Clueless Hungry Hungry Kiddos Sorry, But Your Wife Doesn't Love You Anymore Trivial Lawsuit Bottle Jenga, That Bitch Who Keeps Trying to Sleep With Your Husband Risk
What? You need to divulge more about the inspiration for this. Why so bitter? And this, on MB and my 9th anniversary. How about "Cagematch: Whose turn is it to do the dishes?" I guess there won't be a wedding in your immediate future....
3 comments:
So bitter! And you, not married. What about "Satisfaction"? or "Hello! I'm So Smug and Happy!"?
Fine, I laughed at Hungry, Hungry Kiddos.
What? You need to divulge more about the inspiration for this. Why so bitter? And this, on MB and my 9th anniversary.
How about "Cagematch: Whose turn is it to do the dishes?"
I guess there won't be a wedding in your immediate future....
9 years. Good lord.
Post a Comment