Monday, October 01, 2007

The Future of All Cinema, Part II

I would like to apologize for my snarky comments from two posts ago. There is a lot of great stuff coming up, and not all of it is snooty. Like this, for example:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=844&item=0

Please watch to the very end to get the full effect!

7 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

Woo hoo! Midnight Meat Train! I can't wait for the sequels: Noon-day Meat Bus and Twilight Meat Cab!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!! MMT!!! blood blood blood blood!

Lisa B. said...

Did you ever say, back when you were working on it, that it was from the legendary mind of Clive Barker? or from the visionary director whatsisname? I don't think you did, or I would have been way more excited. Also, that Brooke Shields was in it? You are not delivering all the relevant info in your posts.

Clint Gardner said...

Dude, I've so got a treatment for Noon-day Meat Bus.

middlebrow said...

Yes! Brooke Shields!! And that actor guy. He's kind of cute. And it is beautifully shot. Right?

Dr Write said...

Sorry. You knew that was me, right? But I was using MB's computer. I would see MMT, but I'm afraid I'd have nightmares. Can you just summarize it for me?

Condiment said...

Oh, I thought it was JP. Why can't a heterosexual guy tell another heterosexual guy that he think's his booty is fly?

The MMT script is atrocious but the performances were good and it will look lovely. Plus it has a Lovecraftian ending (sorry) that will be laughable or cool, we still don't know.