I think I'm going to have nightmares. That's the uncanny valley meets Bambi or something. So disgusting. I can't even begin to describe the level of disturbance associated with watching does in bikinis pole dance.
What bothers me most, to be blunt, is the thought of a bear and a deer having sex. That's just fucking wrong, especially when they have human bodies too boot. Was this thing ready made for furries? If you don't know what that is, I do not suggest googling it.
I do admit the visibility of Furries in recent years blunts the spectacular creativity of this spot. The bodies are way too humanoid for comfort. If I didn't know what Furries were this spot would blow my mind even more.
I also love the moment when the bear drinks the Orangina and throws the glass down, then stands up straight and tall like an erection... with his fig leaf right in the camera. Haha!
10 comments:
That is truly frightening.
There's an extended version on You Tube. Watch at your own risk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM#GU5U2spHI_4
I think I'm going to have nightmares. That's the uncanny valley meets Bambi or something. So disgusting. I can't even begin to describe the level of disturbance associated with watching does in bikinis pole dance.
What bothers me most, to be blunt, is the thought of a bear and a deer having sex. That's just fucking wrong, especially when they have human bodies too boot. Was this thing ready made for furries? If you don't know what that is, I do not suggest googling it.
I do admit the visibility of Furries in recent years blunts the spectacular creativity of this spot. The bodies are way too humanoid for comfort. If I didn't know what Furries were this spot would blow my mind even more.
My favorite part is the beginning where that bear "urinates" Orangina in a semi-circle and all these flowers grow up out of it.
That's an unforgettable moment, to be sure.
My "favorite" moment is the buxom whatever the hell it is excreting Orangia from her breasts.
The English major in me is going to have a nightmare field day with this video.
All hail visual rhetoric!
I also love the moment when the bear drinks the Orangina and throws the glass down, then stands up straight and tall like an erection... with his fig leaf right in the camera. Haha!
I definitely feel a disturbance in the Force.
Got to love the French.
I must say, however, that I suddenly want to experience the orangy goodness that is Orangia.
Oh and one cannot walk by this commercial and not comment on their mani-fold references to French art (starting from scene 1).
Post a Comment