Thursday, January 10, 2008

Radio Lab is Fantastic... and Finite

I decided to give WNYC's Radio Lab another listen largely due to Clint's initial enthusiasm last summer. I remember not liking the little excerpt I heard but now I see I was wrong, so wrong. It is brilliant radio, truly, and listening to it reminds me of what it was like to listen to This American Life before that got stale. Only better. And smarter.

And better yet, it is finite. There are only five or so episodes a year and this is their fourth year. So there's probably only twenty episodes to go through, if that.

I have been plowing through them and they are marvelous.

2 comments:

lis said...

I concur. I love radio lab beyond words. I am ecstatic when a new one shows up in itunes.

Clint Gardner said...

Funny: I was rather disappointed with Radio Lab lately.