Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back in the SLC

Good times were had. Spent many nights at the Bayou justifying MBs membership there. Played basketball. Got paid. Sold bread with the HSM kids. Hiked in the wilderness. Broke my fast with coffee and Belgian Ale. Hot, very hot. Confronted MBs nemesis at the Red Rock (thought about it at least). There were many activities. Many many activities.

This is a picture of MB kicking my ass at the Sue Rich:

IMG_2946

I seem to perform consistently poorly there:

IMG_2951

IMG_2955

This is a picture of MBs huge feet (huger than mine):

IMG_2952

This is a picture of Cerberus:

IMG_2960

This is Gus moving in even closer:

IMG_2963

This is a picture of the deep-fried Twinkie we ate:

IMG_2964

This is a picture of MB and his ale:

IMG_2968

This is a picture of the fine putt-putt course somewhere south of the SLC (Dr. Write places her ball)

IMG_2969

This is a picture of Ross running ahead:

IMG_2975

There was also a batting cage here. We took some cuts. I performed badly, sigh, worse than some 11-year-old twerp hitting the cover off the ball next to us.

2 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

Now I'm more pissed than ever that I missed the bowling night. Ah well, I was at a bar listening to a band. Bowling would have been better, however.

Lucky for my computer that I was not taking a drink of wather when I saw your picture of Cerberus. I suppose the keyboard could use a shower, however.

Clint Gardner said...

Oh and are you still here?