I am a blogging failure. I apologize.
I will resort to a list of things that have occurred since the last time I blogged.
1. Moved in with the gf.
2. Signed on to a movie called ¨Law-Abiding Citizen¨ that will shoot in Philly for three months and take me away from my new place. That hyphen in the film title is mine, btw, we´ll see if they actually use it. Jamie Foxx, Katherine Zeta Jones, and others.
3. Flew to Chile where the gf and I have been kicking around for a couple of weeks.
4. Saw the atrocious ¨Cadillac Records.¨
5. Baked a mincemeat pie.
6. And other huge important things.
2 comments:
1. Congratulations!
2. I hope your hyphen prevails, in the name of sound punctuation practices.
4. Need to know why it's atrocious--am probably going to see it anyway, but still.
5. With your own mincemeat? or storebought? am considering making such a pie for the historian, who loves them.
6. . . . which you will talk about in future posts, I'm sure.
Congrats on all good things. Hope you like Chile and would love to see pics, whenever.
I never liked mincemeat, maybe because I'm not sure what it is? Or because the cloves always reminded me of when I had a toothache and my mom would put a clove between my cheek and gum, and the whole thing would go numb. Is it just apples and raisins?
It's going to be freezing in Philly, but I know a nice expensive restaurant in an old bank, if you ever have time. And the museum is so worth it.
Could you blog more, please? For me?
Post a Comment