Discussion about blogging v. Facebooking, blogging v. essaying, blogging v. tweeting, blogging v. fishing, blogging v. drinking beer, blogging v. not blogging.
Felt twinge of something, resolved to blog more. Middlebrow, to blog even less.
All writing and actual creativity sucked out the room in the last few years by the gorilla air hockey movie. Now that that is over I hope to actually begin blogging again.
We shall see about that.
Not so happy with the Facebook, no.
3 comments:
well, as a fan of the late great soon to be great again Sleepy E's Front Porch, I say gosh I hope you blog! A lot, or a little from time to time. I still have you on the iGoogle page, just in case.
I made an hommage to Way of the Puck. It is called way of the bowling pin with freaky turn-of-the-century children: http://www.signifyingnothing.com/2010/11/entertaining-alternative-to-laundry.html
Wow, Orris, that was freaky and amazing. Thanks for showing this!
By the way, we ate at a fantastic small plates restaurant on Sawtelle called Orris the other day. All I could think about was Chewie, some how.
Post a Comment