Here is a picture of Middlebrow lunching in St. George, Utah. He is stuffing his face with carbon (tacos al carbon, that is). From this angle I think he looks like a bloated, aging version of Giovanni Ribsi.

Here is a picture of Middlebrow and Sleepy E enjoying some Korean snacks at a nearby soju-bang. Middlebrow tried to convince me that if I got the girls in the neighboring booth to take our picture then I "might get some play."

Well, they took our picture dutifully and that was that. Then we left. Then we saw a respectable Korean lady puking her guts out outside (see Middlebrow's entry for a more detailed description). Then we went home and fell into a deep sleep.
All in all a very auspicious beginning.
More to come.
2 comments:
I think the photo (number one) looks like a fat, aging ex-basketball player. Or maybe Edward Norton.
Illustrations make every story so much better; and so the small novella (or shall we call it a novel-ette?) that you are writing of the Adventures of Sleepy-e and middlebrow in Cali is much more vivid. -er.
Post a Comment