Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Middle-oke Music Video

The FCC cut of “The Middle-oke Music Video: A Sleepy E Joint” is finally here! Footage was shot on my garbagey consumer mini-DV camera and looks verisimilitudinously dark, low-rez, and bleary.

There are two versions available: an .mp4 and an .avi. The avi seems slightly higher rez and therefore more pixelated, whereas the mp4 is a little less blocky. Don’t get me wrong, they both have that snuff film aesthetic—view full screen at your own risk. Please let me know if you can’t get either of these to work.

Spoiler: Do not let the ear-shattering finale catch you unawares.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the artsy filmwork. Speaking which, did you do a 3 Doors Down video? M and I caught up on our pop culture in AZ, which included small doses of MTV and VH1. I like the video which featured the boy toy from Desperate Housewives and a single-mom-stripper/girlfriend. They're in high school? Right. And I'm 13.