Hi everyone, I'd like to invite yall to a new team blog my good friend Michael and I are developing about the joys of bowling. It is called The Bowling Syndicate and I contribute there as The Condiment.
We are trying to build a big baggy monster of a bowling blog and yall are invited. Send Michael or me an email or leave a message in the comment section and we'll get you signed up. There is no "I" in team, remember.
3 comments:
Hey my bloglines had you throwing down the gauntlet over the bowling blogs. Now that would ahve been cool. We could have thrown "don't fuck with the Jesus" lines back and forth to one another. Should I keep the other one? Isn't the world big enough for two look-alike bowling blogs? CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Sorry, I think I was a little intimidated by the perceived threat of bowling genius so close to home. Definitely keep your blog...I will link to it. there is something weird and Nabakovian about the similarities of the blogs though...Perhaps we'll end up trading places, like twins who stand in for each other.
Or maybe Mann? Transposed Heads anyone? Actually I like having both. Let me see if I can add you to mine.
Post a Comment