Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sometimes I Enjoy My Job Very Much

Here are some pictures from the roof of the Bonaventure Hotel downtown (4th between Flower and Fig). We were thirty-six stories up, doing time lapse for a Japanese Mazda commerical. You could see all the way to the Vincent Thomas bridge in San Pedro.

Bonaventure Sunset

5th and Figueroa?

Mazda Spot

LA is Pretty?

Bonaventure Dusk 1

Bonaventure Dusk 2

5 comments:

middlebrow said...

Beautiful. I'm in my office right now grading. Actually, I'm in my office reading blogs and pretending to grade.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid of heights. Also pretending to grade.

Lisa B. said...

San Pedro? (note how I focus on the least important point of your post). I used to love San Pedro. It's all wealth-ified now, I found on my last visit to the area.

I love my job, but I'm at the near side of the grading, i.e., I haven't done any. Students are still e-mailing me for feedback, which proves that I'm a sucker.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picts, Eric. What time were you shooting? LA is so different from an elevated perspective. Next time we're there, let's try the view at these heights.

Condiment said...

Nobody is allowed up there except for us slimy film people.