Friday, February 10, 2006

Korn on the Kob

This is a picture of Korn.

IMG_0936

This is another picture of Korn.

IMG_0933

This is a picture of one Korn. Or a cernel. Or a kolonel.

IMG_0940

This is a picture of their custom mic stand, sculped by one HR Giger.

IMG_0951

This is a picture of HR Giger's inscription, which means it must be true.

IMG_0950

This is a picture of Korn-E (Korny), the newest member.

IMG_0948

Remember, never overcook your Korn.

7 comments:

lis said...

The day I knew I was old: I asked my 15-year-old cousin what kind of music he liked. He gave me a short list which included Korn and Limp Bizkit. I replied with a comment about getting all of the food groups.

Lisa B. said...

That last picture is scary--the guy looks like he's going to eat something, or someone. That, in a nutshell, is how I feel about Korn.

middlebrow said...

The last guy is, of course, our good friend Sleepy E.

Lisa B. said...

whoa--that's what happens when you read too fast. Well, Sleepy-E, you are as scary as Korn.

Clint Gardner said...

Cool the lastest Ko(r)n hit: GREEN HELL WITH CRUCIFIXES.

Osterblog!

Anonymous said...

we were talking about you today. In a meeting. See? You are an (SLC Blog) rock star.
It's all about bowling now.

Condiment said...

Lisa B thinks I eat children.