Sorry to use the Front Porch as a film-based propaganda page, but I must. In conjunction with Worldfest, a low-rez trailer from "Way of the Puck" is showing on the 24-7 Show page:
http://www.247show.com/watch-videos-online.cfm/cid/29/sid/232
Ratings are derived from votes, so I encourage everyone to vote and vote often. Five stars, yo! How can I buy your vote?
Of course, a better resolution teaser, trailer, and other lagniappe are available on the WOTP website:
http://wayofthepuck.com
Can lagniappe be pluralized?
Shout out to Boonasty for getting me off my a** and having Worldfest link to the WOTP site.
Keep on truckin,
The Management
7 comments:
Viewed and voted. In case you're keeping track.
It only let me vote once. I was trying to think of some catchy "review" jargon, but I only came up with "Baby, I love your Way." Which seemed both too dirty and too stupid to post.
Sorry. And I'm supposed to be a writer! Geez!
I went, but I don't think the site likes Macs.
Thanks for everyone for voting. It's kind of fun to go through the responses and imagine which one of you people said what...
Mine was "I've been waiting for this movie for years" or something like that.
I'm guessing that "This movie kicks the ass of all other movies" belongs to the Megastore.
I'm both gratified that you are right, and also disturbed, somehow.
Post a Comment