The Front Porch is going offline for awhile....but will resurface at a private new address....
For members only!
More and more I realize that I cannot say what I really want to here. All of my scathing Hollywood stories need to come out somehow...somewhere else, I think.
Thanks for reading the Front Porch. It has been a good ride.
Send me an email if you are interested in the new location.
See ya.
3 comments:
It was a good ride, I suppose.
no front porch? What's happening to the world? next there'll be no big red phones, no fax machines, no cell calls in the middle of movies. . .
I don't know what to do with myself.
bewildered I am. I will e-mail and hope I am good enough to be a member of the new thing at its new location? I am in a crisis.
Post a Comment