Monday, June 19, 2006

Will Middlebrow Ever Blog Again?

A. I'd like to think so
B. Not if he can help it
C. Them're purdy long odds, I reckon, given the evidence
D. If he responds to guilt, which he has in the past
E. Yes, but only fortmonthly
F. What's blogging?
G. All of the above
H. None of the above
I. Some of the above

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

My answers are G and I. MB actually had the nerve--da noive!--to harass me, and at a party, no less, last night when I had barely stepped off the boat a mere 36 hours before. Outrageous effrontery from such a blog-slacker.

However, he just posted! It's a freaking miracle! I will just close by saying, however, that one post does not redeem all. Only a change in behavior--a change of heart, one might say--will wipe the slate clean.

Clint Gardner said...

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED, E!

middlebrow said...

I promise to change lisa and let my new found productivity overflow into my blogging life. I promise.

Clint Gardner said...

Has anyone actually watch 'You Got Served?'

Condiment said...

I think I saw it on a plane once. We used to go around at work doing that, though. Doing an agressive dance move in someone's face and saying...."You got served..."

There is something really satisfying about this.

Clint Gardner said...

Yes, I only know the movie by the line. I think "Has anyone actually seen the movie?" is an existential one rather than a objective one.