Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Cleaning In Time For Picky's Visit

IMG_2625

Not even the gf gets this kind of royal treatment (insert rage-deflecting emoticon here).

I will not reek of batch, I will not...

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Picky. Hilarious. And happy cleaning.

Clint Gardner said...

Well he isn't nick-named "Picky" for nothing.

I'd be happy to sleep on the floor.

Clint Gardner said...

Oh and our old farm house had those exact same cabinets and drawer pulls. I wonder if there was just some convergence in the force that caused that or some easily-obtainable plans at the local hardware store? Do you have the gold-speck formica?

middlebrow said...

Oh yes, I expect a clean place. Thanks Sleepy E, now my colleagues know my high school nickname. I can hear it now in the next department meeting: "And what do you think about this Picky, since you are on the 2010 curriculum committee?"

Anonymous said...

While "Picky" is there, can you teach him how to clean? Preferably the bathroom, but I'm not picky.