I am personally torn between secrecy and self-promotion on this one, vacillating wildly between 1) the plan to contact old high school acquaintances in order to get the word out, and 2) the plan to remain as Pynchonesquely reclusive as possible.
What if Scott Amell finds out? Or Matt Kirchberg!
I like being hidden from view, dammit!
If anybody has family or friends in the area, please let them know so at least they have all the facts when they choose to go to bed instead (I have to think my time slot, 10pm, has something to do with the unsavory adult themes running through the movie)!
2 comments:
Well, I'm going to go ahead and say this is excellent news. I will let my Washington people know. There are only a tiny handful, so I think you'll still be able to go for Pynchonesque if you still see fit to do so.
If you don't mind, I'll use that 'unsavory adult themes' line as my main pitch.
Thanks, Hightouch!
Post a Comment