Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Boshintang-jip Vol. 2

I finally went to the dreaded boshintang-jip last night but they were already closed.

This is a picture of the boshintang-jip. I shot it frontally, utilizing a stark flashbulb and wide-angle lens to emphasize the restaurant's grotty swarthiness and dubious character...

IMG_4373

It is very dark inside. It is difficult to see what is going on in there.

IMG_4374

Tune in tomorrow.

2 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

Any sounds of howling dogs?

Anonymous said...

Where are the tales of dog eating? Where are the dog eaters? This is the drama I was talking about. I need it. Middlebrow and I just finished the second season of "The Sopranos" and I need to get my middlebrow drama and intrigue somewhere. Sleepy E, you're my supplier. Now go eat some dog! (boy, I sound very demanding and bossy, don't I? Well, I am very demanding, and sometimes bossy.)