Hello everyone. I just have a couple of seconds to post these pictures from the Korean portion of holiday travel. It was cool to revisit my old town of Pusan although I didn't manage to connect with any of my old friends. Korea is very cold in the winter. I nearly forgot.
wow, I wish I were going somewhere. yesterday, I said something to a member of my staff about going on vacation. she asked where. "orem." "that's not going on vacation," she declared, quickly destroying my illusions. oh well, at least it's not work.
I have to show these pics to my mom and stepfather, who taught for years in Seoul. FYI, we now call the PB & chocolate cookies "the devil's business." Welcome to the family lore.
Karmaking, I had the best time in Korea (even though I was fired from my job and basically deported). Many of the people I worked with hated the country, though...they absolutely hated it there. So a lot of it depends on your attitude. Email me @ ericdanderson@mac.com if you have questions!
5 comments:
wow, I wish I were going somewhere. yesterday, I said something to a member of my staff about going on vacation. she asked where. "orem." "that's not going on vacation," she declared, quickly destroying my illusions. oh well, at least it's not work.
I have to show these pics to my mom and stepfather, who taught for years in Seoul.
FYI, we now call the PB & chocolate cookies "the devil's business." Welcome to the family lore.
Am I wrong that you and MB are twins separated at birth?
Hola Sleepy. I love the pics. In two weeks time I'm moving to Bundang to teach. Any advice (I probably shouldn't say hola there).
Karmaking, I had the best time in Korea (even though I was fired from my job and basically deported). Many of the people I worked with hated the country, though...they absolutely hated it there. So a lot of it depends on your attitude. Email me @ ericdanderson@mac.com if you have questions!
Post a Comment