Thursday, July 26, 2007

Back From the SLC

Well, another visit has come and gone and I’m back in Los Angeles gearing up for what I do best: slaving on motion pictures nobody cares about…

Highlights from the activity-jammed weekend in the idyllic Salt Lake City area:

--Chrysler Sebring—Get in my Sebring, Now, Sucka
--Captain Fireball Bowls Two Consecutive 170+ Games at the Sue Rich. And is Very Noisy About It
--3.2 Beer at the Pub. I Am So Full.
--Gus: Lovable Pet or Alternative Energy Dynamo?
--Mosquito Free Mountain Lakes
--10,000 Calorie Dinner For One: Bacon Cheeseburger, Corn Dog, Onion Rings, Coke, Raspberry Shake in Kamas
--Logan Street Book Fair
--Gus v. Garden Hose
--Startlingly Low Breast Implant Ratio at the Local Non-Starbucks Coffee Shop (Also No One Wearing Clingy Sweatpants That Say “Juicy” On Da Butt). Shocking!
--Incredible Pop-Up Book and Folding Exhibit at the University Museum.
--Black Eye at the Hper
--Harry Potter and the Filler of Big
--Sheesh, Look At How Far My California Dollar Will Go In the Real Estate Market Here. Why Don’t I Just Move To This Place?
--Are You a Member of this Club? Errr. –or— Forget Pay to Play, You Gotsta Pay to Pay
--Logan Street Docco-Thon
--The Pub, Part 2

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Sounds fun, dammit. The Sebring, especially. I think that a slightly ridiculous rental can make or break a trip.

Clint Gardner said...

My apologies for being noisy.

middlebrow said...

I would be noisy if I bowled that well. Sleepy E kindly forgot to mention that middlebrow bowled quietly and horribly.

Condiment said...

You shouldn't apologize. It was impressive! Large and in charge! Ha ha!